Per Head Sportsbook
PerHead Sportsbook Software
PER HEAD SPORTSBOOK
The online sports betting profesionals at PayPerHead-Software have put together an online sports betting software package that offers a ‘complete solution’ to running and managing a
FAQ’S FOR ONLINE BOOKIES
YOUR Questions, Covered.
You’re interested in how to become an online bookie, you should know the most successful tend to have these traits:
- An understanding of sports and sports history.
- Experience with sports betting or at least a general understanding.
- A willingness to read, learn about sports, sports betting pay per head tools that will make your bookie business a success.
- A knack for numbers and accounting
- Relationship management skills; emotional IQ very important in any business but maybe especially in the sports betting industry.
Pay per head is the payment model used by online bookie software. It means that you pay a set price per player in your book each week. For example, at PayPerHead.com we start at $5 per head per active player depending on the upgrade features you desire in your platform.
The vig (or “juice”) is the amount you charge as a bookie for your player to place a bet. It can also refer to the amount of interest on a loan.
Sports Bookies rely on online sportsbooks to provide betting odds. However, adjusting the odds depending on the bets placed is a primary job of the bookie. For example, if everyone in your book has been betting on a favorite, most bookies would start to favor the underdog as game day approaches to entice a more even split.
Why? You don’t want to be cleaned out because everyone in your book bet on the same side.
PayPerHead-Software .com is a Pay Per Head Service, PPH Software, for Bookies & Sportsbooks, not a gambling website.