Per Head Software
Pay Per Head Software that´s so easy to use and highly secure.
Our Per Head Bookie Software is modern technology. Our goal is to ensure your business in the most reliable and user-friendly way.
The betting and agent platform is one of the most trusted software available in the industry. We challenge you to find a better solution than us.
We have the most advanced pre-eminent DDOS mitigation service available, a true solid internet, triple redundancy, and 24 hours surveillance.
Our Bookie Software is utilized by the largest sportsbooks in the industry
Pay Per Head Software that's easy to use and customizable for agents & players, used by large sportsbooks at $3 PricePerHead Including the best gaming tools PerHead Sportsbook Bookie Software Feeds Betting Providers.
- Pay PerHead Bookie Software
- Only $3 Per Head Per Active Player Per Week
- Live Wagering & Premium Prop Betting
AFFORDABLE & PROFESSIONAL Sportsbook
FAQ’S FOR ONLINE BOOKIES
YOUR Questions, Covered.
You’re interested in how to become an online bookie, you should know the most successful tend to have these traits:
- An understanding of sports and sports history.
- Experience with sports betting or at least a general understanding.
- A willingness to read, learn about sports, sports betting pay per head tools that will make your bookie business a success.
- A knack for numbers and accounting
- Relationship management skills; emotional IQ very important in any business but maybe especially in the sports betting industry.
Pay per head is the payment model used by online bookie software. It means that you pay a set price per player in your book each week. For example, at PayPerHead.com we start at $5 per head per active player depending on the upgrade features you desire in your platform.
The vig (or “juice”) is the amount you charge as a bookie for your player to place a bet. It can also refer to the amount of interest on a loan.
Sports Bookies rely on online sportsbooks to provide betting odds. However, adjusting the odds depending on the bets placed is a primary job of the bookie. For example, if everyone in your book has been betting on a favorite, most bookies would start to favor the underdog as game day approaches to entice a more even split.
Why? You don’t want to be cleaned out because everyone in your book bet on the same side.
PayPerHead-Software .com is a Pay Per Head Service, PPH Software, for Bookies & Sportsbooks, not a gambling website.